Sildalist 120 is an Erectile Dysfunction (ED) medicine that comes with Sildenafil Citrate 100mg and Tadalafil 20mg dosage. The manufacturing of the medicine is done for RSM Enterprises. It helps treat the signs and symptoms of ED (impotence) in men. Sildenafil 100mg & Tadalafil 20 tablets work for the sensual functioning of the penile area and provide strength and firmness to the erection. It works by dilating blood vessels in the male reproductive organ and provides sufficient blood flow for an erection. The medicine helps change the sensual life of a person simultaneously.
- Sildalist 120 a combination medicine helps smooth penile muscles and increases the flow of blood.
- Sildenafil 100mg & Tadalafil 20 tablets provide quality life to a person by degrading sensual disorder.
- The active components of medicine help treat symptoms of PAH (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension).
- The rapid action of the medicine works effectively, safely, and naturally to treat other sensual disorders in men.
- Sildenafil 100mg & Tadalafil 20 tablets work on improving the ability to keep or get an erection sufficient for sensual performance.
- The dosage and duration of medicine are recommended by the doctor. Take the medicine as per recommendation.
- Try not to skip the dosage. Do not consume double the dosage to recoup for the missed one.
- Do not overdose medicine.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, tobacco, high-fat or oily meal, and grapefruit beverages with the medicine.
- Take medicine an hour before a sensual performance as the medicine works with sensual penetration.
- Sildalist 120 is a prescription medicine and should not be taken without having a word with the doctor.
- Avoid usage if you are allergic to the active composition (Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalafil) or any other medicinal expedients.
- Do not take the medicine without a doctor’s consultation if you have heart illness, hypertension, kidney or liver disease, a bleeding disorder.
- The medicine is only for men’s purpose. Try not to use it for further recreational use in women and children.
- Stomach Upset